Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.753 JPY / BOB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥257,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥208,912 ($b13,262) in Tarija.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,307 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)