Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.198 JPY / BOB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥248,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥202,953 ($b12,530) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Malmo costs 54 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Oporto costs €1.67 (about 2 hours ago)