Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.998 JPY / BOB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥254,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥206,144 ($b12,886) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kunming costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salamanca costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 112,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)