Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.200 JPY / BOB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥255,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥209,050 ($b12,904) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)