Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.392 JPY / BOB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥215,304 ($b13,134) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)