Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.491 JPY / RON
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥246,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥205,503 (7,475 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)