Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.292 JPY / RON
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥231,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥196,681 (6,715 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rhodes costs €450 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)