Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.715 JPY / RON
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥245,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥206,780 (7,201 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (34 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (43 minutes ago)