Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.808 JPY / RON
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥235,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥197,895 (7,117 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)