Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30600 JPY / KZT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥228,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥183,677 (600,254 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)