Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34040 JPY / KZT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥248,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥206,725 (607,307 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)