Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29311 JPY / KZT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥249,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥200,433 (683,807 KZT) in Taraz.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,850 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 275 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)