Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.720 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥236,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥231,841 (€1,787) in Taranto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (28 minutes ago)