Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.242 JPY / MAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥334,959 (29,794 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)