Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.713 JPY / MAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥271,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥231,649 (19,777 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)