Cost of living comparison between Tangier, Morocco and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.319 JPY / MAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥304,655 (26,915 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)