Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00837 JPY / IDR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥386,229 (Rp 46,128,144) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €60 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (about 1 hour ago)