Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00854 JPY / IDR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥355,400 (Rp 41,622,973) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (38 minutes ago)