Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00832 JPY / IDR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥383,165 (Rp 46,053,047) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (35 minutes ago)