Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.634 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥297,063 (Mex$ 52,727) in Tampico.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)