Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.785 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥248,280 (€1,928) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥229,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (43 minutes ago)