Cost of living in Tampa, Florida, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 816 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 114.763 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampa, Florida (United States) is 4% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥422,785 ($3,684) in Tampa, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (39 minutes ago)