Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.493 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥369,264 (€3,039) in Tallinn.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 670 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Sydney costs AU$15 (39 minutes ago)