Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 130.345 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥237,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥229,478 (€1,761) in Tallinn.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 2 hours ago)