Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.772 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 4% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥267,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥256,021 (€1,914) in Tallinn.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (36 minutes ago)