Cost of living comparison between Tallinn, Estonia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 804 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 121.069 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥370,589 (€3,061) in Tallinn.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 2 hours ago)