Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35824 JPY / KZT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥309,492 (863,915 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (35 minutes ago)