Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34006 JPY / KZT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥251,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥200,361 (589,199 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$220,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $7 (about 2 hours ago)