Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17293 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥353,793 (CH$2,045,870) in Talcahuano.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (39 minutes ago)