Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18071 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥266,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥243,451 (CH$1,347,225) in Talcahuano.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)