Cost of living comparison between Talcahuano, Chile and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16926 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥381,577 (CH$2,254,372) in Talcahuano.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (26 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (37 minutes ago)