Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18067 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥267,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥236,418 (CH$1,308,558) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)