Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17049 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥247,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥214,889 (CH$1,260,451) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (30 minutes ago)