Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17215 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥258,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥234,437 (CH$1,361,830) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (40 minutes ago)