Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.096 JPY / GHS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 32% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥537,809 (GH₵21,430) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)