Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.752 JPY / TWD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥228,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥200,316 (53,395 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)