Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.798 JPY / TWD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥249,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥219,823 (57,881 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,329 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (40 minutes ago)