Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.667 JPY / TWD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥375,968 (102,535 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)