Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.745 JPY / TWD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥227,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥204,758 (54,671 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florence costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)