Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.378 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥231,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥189,245 (11,555元) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 3 hours ago)