Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.984 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥301,119 (руб 151,772) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (35 minutes ago)