Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.716 JPY / PEN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥259,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥207,169 (S/. 6,145) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)