Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.212 JPY / PEN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥261,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥205,083 (S/. 5,994) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (25 minutes ago)