Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.104 JPY / SAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥239,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥197,904 (﷼ 6,574) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Whitehorse costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)