Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.090 JPY / SAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥314,017 (﷼ 10,795) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)