Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00342 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥314,908 (﷼ 91,980,048) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)