Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00328 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥257,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥206,042 (﷼ 62,885,033) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shanghai costs 元777 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Detroit, Michigan costs $203 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Peshawar costs ₨1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)