Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00260 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥250,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥193,784 (﷼ 74,400,200) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (39 minutes ago)