Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00354 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥315,037 (﷼ 89,112,097) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $762 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)