Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00344 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥318,186 (﷼ 92,574,790) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,717 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)