Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 130.416 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥228,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥225,141 (€1,726) in Syracuse.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (44 minutes ago)