Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.955 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥337,817 (руб 172,791) in Syktyvkar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)