Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.165 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥334,115 (80,227₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $14 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)