Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.435 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥336,093 (75,778₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)