Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,761 prices entered by 676 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.605 JPY / AUD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 14% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥462,669 (AU$5,534) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 3 hours ago)