Cost of living comparison between Swansea, United Kingdom and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 127.013 JPY / GBP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥434,495 (£3,421) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)