Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 152.404 JPY / GBP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥260,678 (£1,710) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥249,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)