Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09876 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥234,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥220,474 (₩2,232,520) in Suwon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (31 minutes ago)