Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.474 JPY / LYD *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥259,683 (3,227 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨1.00 (19 minutes ago)