Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 79.332 JPY / LYD *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥384,788 (4,850 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)