Cost of living comparison between Surt, Libya and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 79.910 JPY / LYD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥399,933 (5,005 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)