Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.469 JPY / LYD *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥255,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥252,188 (3,058 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (32 minutes ago)