Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.399 JPY / THB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥229,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥205,244 (60,376 ฿) in Surat Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)