Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 276.248 JPY / OMR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥229,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥210,056 (﷼ 760) in Sur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (22 minutes ago)