Cost of living in Suphan Buri, Thailand compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.407 JPY / THB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥224,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥224,000 (65,748 ฿) in Suphan Buri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 120 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (26 minutes ago)