Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.427 JPY / PEN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 28% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥498,702 (S/. 14,486) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)