Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.356 JPY / PEN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 28% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥500,873 (S/. 14,579) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)