Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.379 JPY / PEN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 28% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥520,156 (S/. 15,130) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 670 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Sydney costs AU$15 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Venice costs €1,000,000 (42 minutes ago)