Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.543 JPY / PEN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 23% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥273,216 (S/. 8,145) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥223,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (24 minutes ago)