Cost of living comparison between Sullana, Peru and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 30.990 JPY / PEN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 24% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥484,725 (S/. 15,641) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (about 2 hours ago)