Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.947 JPY / PEN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 26% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥318,462 (S/. 9,113) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥253,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)