Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09556 JPY / IQD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥329,722 (3,450,244 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (20 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (38 minutes ago)