Cost of living comparison between Sulaymaniyah, Iraq and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09028 JPY / IQD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥338,156 (3,745,431 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)