Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09412 JPY / IQD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥317,170 (3,369,718 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Oshawa costs C$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)