Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09352 JPY / IQD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥229,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥192,087 (2,053,928 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (41 minutes ago)