Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09239 JPY / IQD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥227,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥191,527 (2,072,951 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (2 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (37 minutes ago)