Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09424 JPY / IQD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥228,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥186,387 (1,977,785 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hamburg costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)