Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.244 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 21% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥471,874 (元29,049) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)