Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.428 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 20% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥274,931 (元16,736) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥229,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,728 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (41 minutes ago)