Cost of living comparison between Suhar, Oman and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 268.608 JPY / OMR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥398,321 (﷼ 1,483) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)