Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 289.539 JPY / OMR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥399,818 (﷼ 1,381) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 3 hours ago)