Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.106 JPY / EGP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥248,362 (E£ 40,672) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥231,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)