Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.375 JPY / EGP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 9% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥243,293 (E£ 38,165) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥223,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)