Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.157 JPY / EGP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 15% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥431,467 (E£ 60,287) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)