Cost of living in Suez, Egypt compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.295 JPY / EGP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suez (Egypt) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥245,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥205,215 (E£ 32,597) in Suez.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨1,051 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bilbao costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)