Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.162 JPY / BOB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥239,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥196,713 ($b12,172) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)