Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.202 JPY / BOB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥255,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥206,892 ($b12,769) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,728 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (39 minutes ago)