Cost of living in Suceava, Romania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.125 JPY / RON
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥271,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥231,663 (7,954 lei) in Suceava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £7 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (28 minutes ago)