Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.067 JPY / RSD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥264,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥216,461 (202,829 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)