Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.991 JPY / RSD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥316,907 (319,941 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (34 minutes ago)