Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.952 JPY / RSD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥289,923 (304,573 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)