Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.975 JPY / RSD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥290,060 (297,577 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douala costs 150,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)