Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.912 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥250,617 (€1,929) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥233,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (30 minutes ago)