Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.237 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥243,979 (€1,845) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥226,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)