Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.643 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥246,633 (€1,917) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥228,000 in Akita.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 168,600TL (about 2 hours ago)