Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 131.718 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥255,335 (€1,939) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥237,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)