Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.030 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥250,770 (€1,959) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥238,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)