Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 119.390 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 4% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥407,539 (€3,414) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)