Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.066 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥238,150 (€1,845) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥227,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nijmegen costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)