Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,858 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.466 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥247,047 (18,346 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥246,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)