Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,455 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.399 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 14% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥263,204 (21,229 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥230,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)