Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.715 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥247,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥202,140 (руб 117,898) in Stavropol'.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $1.60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)