Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.759 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥229,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥187,536 (руб 106,638) in Stavropol'.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)