Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.896 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥241,492 (руб 127,394) in Stavropol'.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)