Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.956 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥228,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥204,046 (руб 104,335) in Stavropol'.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (38 minutes ago)