Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.960 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥327,965 (руб 167,321) in Stavropol'.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)