Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.870 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥233,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥212,517 (руб 113,653) in Stavropol'.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £2,580 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €19 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Londrina costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)