Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.548 JPY / NOK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 22% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥297,773 (kr 21,980) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥245,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Palo Alto, California costs $0.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (34 minutes ago)