Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.466 JPY / NOK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 25% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥469,412 (kr 34,858) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (33 minutes ago)