Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.513 JPY / NOK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 22% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥317,660 (kr 23,508) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥261,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)