Cost of living comparison between Stavanger, Norway and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.572 JPY / NOK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 21% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥452,701 (kr 36,008) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (about 1 hour ago)