Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.507 JPY / NOK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 25% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥486,896 (kr 36,049) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (about 1 hour ago)