Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.504 JPY / BGN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥300,598 (4,887 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tabuk costs ﷼ 70,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)