Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.594 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥241,915 (C$2,731) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥231,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alor Star costs RM140,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)