Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 86.055 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥274,984 (C$3,195) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥257,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$7 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Jacksonville, Florida costs $6 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$13 (about 4 hours ago)