Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.908 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥250,070 (C$2,945) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥237,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)