Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.010 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥260,095 (C$2,955) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥247,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)