Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.054 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥288,701 (C$3,316) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥267,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (41 minutes ago)